For grant seekers
Present a proposal ( max 8 pages) where you present the outline of the project, the relevance to SDHB mutation, the objective and hopeful outcome of the project, if the project requires collaboration with other institutions and why the research fills the gap in the field.
The application should be written in English and contain the following documents:
– Curriculum Vitae, describing qualifications, achievements and grant support (maximum 5 pages)
– A separate list of the 10 most important publications published during the last 10 years and a complete publication list with separate sections for original peer reviewed publications and other types of publications.
– Research plan (maximum 8 pages including figures and references).
– Budget plan and sources of funding
– Letters of support (optional)
Next deadline: 22nd of January 2021